Here are some links:

Heavener Online--an online newspaper/information source about what is going on in Heavener.

My blog--yes, you can read whatever I am doing or thinking about on a daily basis, and more!

My books--I have finished posting one book online and in the process of posting a second.

My pictures--You can glance through my pictures hosted through smugmug. I have been interested in photography for over 20 years, but only got back into the hobby in a big way last year. These pictures are from my hometown, mostly, but every now and then I venture out. My main interests in photography are landscape, sports, macro and whatever I can find that interests me.

Other interesting stuff. These range from lakes to state parks. If you have suggestions for links, please forward them to me.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger MBrown said...

The waterfalls, the macros, ..... nice ones dude!
Give your father my best, you two keep on shooting, and enjoy each other's company.
Ya just gotta love it!!

Take care Craig,
Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home